Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cautionary Tales


I'm offering a brief cautionary tale. I ordered some anitspyware based on the recommendation of a trusted acquaintance and it turns out the thing majorly screwed up my computer. Bit by bit, I'm getting it back under control but it has just been a hellish nightmare with a hair stuck to it. So, all I can say about that, at least until I get my refund back in my account, it to do your research into a product before you purchas it. Don't rely on word of mouth. The product may not have damaged their computer but it could damage yours. I learned the hard way that many of these companies are focused on sales and not concerned with the consumer's outcome. It took me a week of badgering and threats to smear their product on every writer's site and every other place on the net I could find that allowed people to post comments. That finally did it. Will I receive my refund within 7 days? That remains to be seen. We shall see. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment